Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hubs Birthday Lunch 2020 @ Blonde





Assalamualaikum & hi! 
So finally I got some times to share about my husband's birthday celebration this year! With our little family of course...

And one thing i wanna shout about is, it's his 10th birthday with me!!! 
As his girlfriend & fiance (back then), and now as his wife and the mother of his children! 
Congratulations sayang for keeping up with me, for 10 freaking years
I'm the best, i know! :p
#eh!

Oh, about the restaurant selection...
After a careful research, I found a restaurant that suits our lil family : Good foods, nice ambience, Malay-owned and no alcohol served

Let's the party began...




Blonde, The Republik, Bukit Damansara

I've actually booked a table for us, but when we reached there, it was, like 3pm in the afternoon, and the sun was scorching hot, and the spots that they reserved for us, directly got the sunshine, penuh cahaya keimanan dah tempat duduk kitaorang tuh!

So we just decided to switch places. Lucky that there's still a table for us!



The Foods

Browsing thru the menu, there's so many yummy choices, but as per usual, I, always opt for pasta, and my husband, always choose burger. 
Dah memang favourite =.=

We ordered Sweet Potato Fries as our snack, Soup of the Day for Rifqi, Pesto Carbonara for me, and Beef Burger for husband. 
And all the foods quality, were topnotch
Too delicious! And the portions are huge ya! 
We're so satisfied with all the foods! 

I'm loving my pesto, so so much! And the Sweet Potato Fried too!

Rosemary & Seasalt Sweet Potato Fries, RM18.

Soup of the Day, RM20.

Linguni Pesto Carbonara, RM32

Beef Burger, RM45

And Honeydew Juice, RM15.
The Service

I would say: Fair.
Not too too good. But not too bad, as well!

Rifqi's expression... 




Husband's birthday cake... 
Rifqi's expression bila dapat cake lambat sangat... :p


The Ambience

Nice ambience. Not too loud, and not too crowded.
Good for privacy, and private events.

However the space was quite small. 
That's all... 

The wall are all white, and the restaurant concept, is black and white, clean and sleek.
I love it! 
It's like, Blair Waldrolf floor :p In a good way ya! 






 Anyhow, we had such a great time there! 
Happy 30th birthday sayang! :) 

Gonna catch u up next month! 






5 comments:

  1. adei.. sedapnya semua makanan yang terhidang.. hee~ lapar plak jadinya.. btw !! selamat ulangtahun kelahiran suami kepada afifah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestlah sambut birthday dgn family, menu pun tvk sedap.. Happy birthdayvto cik abg tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday for your husband. Nampk bahagia je sambut bersama. Tak perlu besar2. Cukup bermakna bersama yg tersayang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keren,artikel yang sangat menarik....

    Jika berkenan,silahkan mampir kewebsite saya.
    dan temukan hal hal menarik

    website : https://www.awalssh.my.id/

    Website Awalssh.my.id adalah media informasi tips trik seputar teknologi, berbagai cara berkaitan dengan teknologi informasi.

    Adding Knowledge Insights, To Mutual Success.

    ReplyDelete