Monday, January 13, 2020

BansJang Nano Skincare


Salam and hi! 

What i wanna share today is, this whole new range of skincare i've tried for the past 3 weeks, from Bansjang

These skincare range are formulated with Nano Technology which can reduce blackhead, freckles and pigmentation to your skin. Benefit that differentiate this brand from the others is, Bansjang products will help u improve your skin complexion
That's from my experience! 

The main issue about my skin is, my skin is always dull, and contains blackhed. 
Blackhead is not easy to get rid off, that's why i've been trying out many products just to solve my that problem! And after using Bansjang products, so far, i think it helps to solve my skin problem.

I've experienced the wonder of these skincare and i love what it does to my skin, so much! 






There are 5 products that I've used : 



1. Amino Acid Facial Cleanser


This cleanser is mild and foamy and will leave your skin dewy after using it!
I love how it feels each time i washed my face using this Amino Acid Facial Cleanser.



2. Hyaluronic Acid - Hydrating Repair Liquid


Fyi, this is my favourite product! This liquid can be used by itself (where i just apply it on my palm and tap it on my face),  and also can be used with the mask.

I always apply this liquid by adding water and a few pumps of Hyaluronic Acid with distilled water and soak the facemask in. And i'll apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. And i love loveee the after effects! So soothing! 

This products ingredients include, Oats, Chinese Peony and Shitakae Mushroom
Dont eat it! Apply it to ur face ya!



3. Snow Muscle Brightening Essence


And after the mask sesh, i'll apply this Snow Muscle Beauty Skin Essence.
What i love most about this essence is, it is easily absorbed. And not just that, it will leave ur skin so dewy. It makes my skin feels hydrated. I love sleeping with this! 

The key ingredients of this essence is Citrus Fruits as Vitamin C, and Ginseng



4. Whitening Anti Freckle Cream


And after the essence, I'll apply my Night Cream (as my bedtime routine) from Bansjang which is the Whitening & Anti Freckle Cream.
This cream is easily absorbed as well! And i love the texture so much!

This Anti Freckle Cream contains Avocado and Bearberry as the key infredients. That's why it helps to moisturize ur skin perfectly!



5. SPF50 Isolation Protective Lotion




Last but not least, i use this SPF50 Isolation Protective Lotion as my day cream. 
It can help prevents sunburn, sun spots and melasma.

This cream is something that i wore everyday as I need to fetch my son from school every noon. 
Thus this cream is my savior! 



Conclusion

 I think these products from Bansjang have does wonder to my skin! 
I hope my readers who want to fix their skin texture like me, would try these range of products from Bansjang, especially the Hyaluronic Acid Liquid (my favourite)

My skin after two weeks of using Bansjang products. That's my naked face with only lipstick.
Cahaya nur sangat kan!

Oh!
Before using this brand of skincare, I've consulted with their skin experts and they provide me with a range of products which suits my skin!
If u wanna try their skincare, check out their webs! And u can always contact them and highlight ur skin issue, their experts will help u solve your problem!

Website: https://bansjang.com/princesa3290



11 comments:

  1. Wow all of these products seems great! Their set combination does sounds good including the key ingredients of each item. I’ll check them out later to know more 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah banyak jugak benefit produk ni, tambah lagi guna sumber semulajadi. ni kalu pakai selalu & kena dengan kulit muka mesti berseri-seri setiap hari kan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packaging dia nampak sgt esklusif dan menarik..best kalau dapat cuba sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah menarik sgt ni, pula tu ingredients dia more kepada natural. Thanks for the review, mana tau nanti boleh cuba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Produk terbaru ek..mesti cuba ni..kalau lihat pada bahannya semuanya organik..kena rajinlah pakai untuk mendapatkan kulit yang sihat dan feloles kan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Produk baru ni dah ada kat pasaran ye. Sebab tak pernah nampak lagi produk ni. Produk. Kalau terdiri daripada bahan organik memang akan jadi pilihan ramai

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantik packaging dia, kalau ramuan bagus2 oklah tu kan. mudah2an cantik dan sihat kulit kita

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time tahu produk ni. Macam best je produk dia. Boleh intai nanti

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1st time demgar pasal produk ni sebenarnya. To me product apa pun tak kisah asal bebas dari bahan kimia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jika masih yang belum jumpa produk yang sesuai untuk kulit muka bolelah cuba yang ini pula ya...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eh, first time dengar jenama produk ni. Nowdays banyak pulah skincare baru kan. Hopefully dapat memenuhi kehendak pengguna masa kini yang rata-rata nak kulit flawless

    ReplyDelete