Sunday, May 24, 2020

Raya Pertama 2020


Assalamualaikum & hi.

Raya with Covid-19, how was your raya so far?
So this year my lil family is celebrating Raya with my in laws, again, due to Covid, eventho it is actually my turn to celebrate raya in my hometown. 
And Raya ONLY at home IS A MUST! 
I  urge all of my readers, to #stayhome & #staysafe as well! 

Hope everything's gonna be better, very soon, and we gotta go back to my hometown, Segamat, at least. once during this Syawal month!

Anyway, my lil family choosed Green Tea Shades for this Raya! 
Baju baru is a must, and having my husband & my son side by side, is really a blessing already...



I'll update more bout raya, soon! 
And actually i have so many recipes that i've cooked during the Ramadhan month! 
But it seems a lil bit too late, doesn't it? 
U alls nak i update ke ke ke?

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin, and stay tune to more post in my blog!
Lova ya!

1 comment:

  1. I only visited one house, my cousin.
    Hopefully the Covid-19 will disappear forever.
    Happy Eid.

    ReplyDelete