Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wondermama (3rd visit)


This is my 3rd visit, so i don't think i have to tell u how cool or cozy or unique this restaurant is! I only want to share the menu i tried this time...

Went there with the loved one and only one that day! :p



He candided me... hehe... 



Nasi Lemak 4.0 this time...
RM 18.90
It was served with chicken rendang, some kangkung (the cheapest vegetable in malaysia they said), sambal udang etc... yummms!


I ordered Black Spider Fried Rice
RM 20.90
Have been eyeing for this since last visit!

Wonder what i ordered last time?
Click here! 1st visit & 2nd visit ...


Once again, Wondermama is located in Bangsar Village shopping mall and it is at the entrance (opposite of Chawan)


Ok, thats all for now! till then! and till my fourth visit, haha!











No comments:

Post a Comment