Thursday, August 18, 2022

Skinmade: Product Range for Dull and Ageing Skin

Assalamualaikum & hi! :-D


Well ya know, nowadays, the weather, is unexpected.
Sometimes it's scorching hot, and sometimes, it's rain...
Thus, our surroundings, the humidity, also changed frequently, and it is bad for our skin...


Therefore, girls, don't ever forget to apply serum to your face on daily basis! 
That's what I do nowadays...
This is to keep my skin healthy and avoid dullness... 
(pst, my skin has been very dull lately)


I'm happy that I found Skinmade!
After reading some of their users reviews, I tried it myself and I'm happy with these products!!! 




I actually opt for products that can help reduce my dark spots & pigmentation, as well as products that have anti ageing formulas. 
That's my skin concerns as for now...

I select these five products to try, first : 1. Grape Seed Oil + Squalane Nourishing Cleansing Oil (act as my makeup remover); 2. Centella & Aloe + Squalane Hydrating Gel Cleanser; 3. Tranexamic Acid + Retinal Serum; 4. Hyaluronic Acid Vitmain C Serum; 5. Vitamin C & E + Alpha Arbutin Serum








Let's check out the products I've tried! 


🤍Grape Seed Oil + Squalane Nourishing Cleansing Oil
(Dissolves impurities & makeup) 

Contains potent antioxidants such as Centella Asiatica and Aloe Vera extract to soothe the skin, and complex of humentants such as different molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin that draws moisture into the skin, keeping it hydrated and restored. The skin will instantly feels soft, clean, calm and refresh. 

This Cleansing Oil suit all skin types! 


I always use this cleanser after heavy makeup so that it will cleanse all my clogged pores and let my skin breathe again...


🤍Centella & Aloe + Squalane Hydrating Gel Cleanser
(To cleanse the skin and keep my skin hydrate) 


The basic of skincare starts with gentle cleansing, without stripping off or dries out the skin lipid barrier, keeping it clean and healthy. It effectively removes impurities while replenish the skin's moisture content.

I use this every morning and at night...

It contains potent antioxidants such as Centella Asiatica and Aloe Vera extract to soothe the skin, and complex of humentants such as different molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin that draws moisture into the skin, keeping it hydrated and restored. The skin will instantly feels soft, clean, calm and refresh. 



🤍Tranexamic Acid + Retinal Serum
(Improve skin texture & elasticity) 

I have dark spots problems.

Thats why I opt to try on this serum.

The powerhouse serum combines Tranexamic acid to improve the appearance of onset of dark spots, reduces patches of discoloration and Marine Algae complex to replenish the skin, keeping it looking healthy, hydrated and translucent.



🤍Hyaluronic Acid Vitmain C Serum
(Improves fine lines, revives dull skin) 


Remember I mentioned about dull skin, earlier? That's why I'm using this serum as well to improves my skin condition!


I always aware of the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid. 

Therefore , a product that contain Hyaluronic Acid would be a jackpot for me!


Contains 2 forms of hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate the skin.

Stabilized lipid-soluble Vitamin C which means it travels into the deeper layer of skin to preserve collagen. Formulated with vitamin E (tocopherol) and green tea extract that targets skin’s underlying support system and enhance skin rejuvenation and anti-aging benefits. 

A hydrating, antioxidant-enriched serum that restores visible radiance for dull, dry skin while fighting against environmental attack. 


🤍Vitamin C & E + Alpha Arbutin Serum
(Reduce dark spots, boost skin radiance)

Also target to reduce dark spots.

This serum is formulated to protect & repair tired skin by penetrate deeply into the deeper layers of skin to reveals a youthful, energized, radiant complexion. 







For more details of Skinmade Products, visit their websites & Social Medias, and to purchase, u can just go to their websites or their Shopee Page!


Official Website


Instagram


Facebook


Official Shopee









 

No comments:

Post a Comment