Saturday, February 26, 2022

3xth Birthday @ Nizza Restaurant, Sofitel Kuala Lumpur

Assalamualaikum & hi readers! 
It's my birthday post, finally!!! We celebrated 2 days after the exact date.

We went for dinner, as per usual.

And this time, Izzat didn't tell me where he is taking me, just like any other years...
It's always a surprise...
That's what we do every year, on each other's birthday, hikhik! 
Lovin' that! That's the tradition we gonna keep...Walaupun kadang2 tu tau dah, but tau sendiri... 😅


Nizza Restaurant @ Sofitel Damansara

I didn't expect him to take me to this hotel, 'cause I rarely heard about it...
So his surprise menjadi...

Nizza Restaurant is located at level 3 of Sofitel Damansara & there's access to the outdoor pool and bar...
And entering the restaurant, u can feel the luxurious vibes, and this kind of restaurant memang sangattt Izzat's type lah! 😆



The Ambience

Well, the most important thing right now, is that, there's sofa kind of seat for Rifqi... 

Fyi, most of the chefs in Nizza restaurant are Muslim. All their food are from halal resources. However they still serve alcohol here. But it quite a relieved for me already since most of the staffs are Muslim and professionals! 


We got a very pretty spots to sit, and we could take nice pictures with nice background 😀

Image Courtesy to Sofitel Website






The Menu

The menu varies from various appetisers, main dishes such as pastas, risottos, steaks etc. There's also selections of desserts for u to choose from 💟

I would say, I was stunned with the pastas menu... Pasta is always my favourite...
And knowing that the pastas here are made from scratch, I had hard time choosing...
There're Lingune, Pappardelle, Risotto, Ravioli, Gnocchi etc, and all of the menu  I mentioned, are my favourite!!! 



Image courtesy to Sofitel website



The Food and the Prices 


So as for that day, we ordered few food for our table...
I ordered Pappardelle with Beef Cheek Ragu (RM63) as main
Husband ordered Rack of Lamb (RM120)
Diavola Pizza (RM41) for Rifqi 
Hand Cut French Fries (RM18)

And Rifqi ordered Pineapple Juice, while Izzat and I had our Coffee & Tea after meal... 

And for desserts, we had Chocolate Lava Temptation, RM30.


Overall, their main dishes were the highlight... They were so so good!!! 
My Parpadelle was to die for! Sedap sangatttt! 
And the beef they put in the pasta was a lil bit too many... Memang kenyang lah!


On the other hand, hubs' Lamb was to die for too! 
He wanted to go for medium well, at first, but the staff who took our order and I insisted him to go for Medium Rare! 😆
Medium rare is the best way to serve steaks or lamb, always!!! 

Our total bill was just, RM200+ , this include the discount we got by using Maybank Credit Card! 



Starter for Rifqi (This is complimentary by this restaurant)...


I think this is polenta. Also complimentary. so tak payah lah susah2 order starter, cause this restaurant dah bag yg FREE 💓


Pappardelle with Beef Cheek Ragu


Rack of Lamb

Diavola Pizza 
(Jangan korang nyanyi lagu Dealova pulak... Aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam tidurmu... )


Fries


The Service

The service was great!!!
Definitely!

The staffs were helpful, and very friendly...
We were satisfied!

And not to forget, RESERVATION is required ya upon visiting 💕



With my tea








Overall, we had so much fun spending time here! 
Yes would come back for the food, especially during special occasions! ;)










Rifqi's OOTD


#TheIzzatsLookBook 



Contact Details

Address 
Level 3, Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara, No. 6, Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur

Website

Phone number
03-2720 6628

Reservation





 





No comments:

Post a Comment