Monday, August 15, 2016

My Wedding Story : Reception Dress (Groom Side)

Now lets enter another chapter of my wedding story


I didn't involved much on the groom's side...
However, of course, the WEDDING DRESS is super big thing for me, so I choosed the dress from the designer of my own choice 😌...


As per usual, being typical, boring and predictable me, i fell in love with the same kind of design, which was, layered dress, hihi... It was so in during that time, kan! so I pakai lah ahahaha!


Dress by Dwen Raha
By Dwen Raha

 

Meeting the designer


Kidding! There's no "Meeting the Designer" chapter here, 'cause I've found the designer!!!


For the Groom's side reception, I opt for a dress from Dwen Raha as well!

This wasn't a custom made dress, but I rented it from Dwen! 💕

Every time we went for our Nikah Dress (and baju melayu) fitting, this one dress catched my eyes, hanging there, every time we went to boutique, macam takde orang nak aje, kan!


So, actually kan long story short, I finally decided to ask Dwen about the dress...


The Design

The dress is off white. 

And it was Trumpet kind of dress...

Izzat and I thought, why not, I try on that dress, since, my Raspberry theme coloured dress dream, goes down the drain! (Long story)...


So, when I wore this 0ff-white dress, it fit me perfectly! 

Dwen just add on some more beads and when I wore it with veils, it was perfect!!!!! 

So, another layered dress for my wedding! 💕


The Price

The range of price for rental here at Dwen's ranging from RM500 and above. 

But it is so worth it! The dress was gorgeous!!!





Malaysia Bride




1 comment:

  1. Cantik baju wedding tu.. sesuai sangat.. rindu nak pakai baju pengantin balik

    ReplyDelete