Friday, February 26, 2016

Birthday Dinner @ PRIME

On the next day, my husband and I both took a day off because i need to go for check up. Thus, after the check up we went out for a date lah!

For dinner, he took me to Prime, by surprise...
I really never ever thought of Prime at Le Meridian, at all!

I'm loving the surprise, thanks sayang! 
I was just too worried that the foods gonna be too pricey..

It was pricey, I ordered Salmon and he ordered chicken...
However, when we called the bill, the malay staff told us that if we pay using Maybank Card the price gonna reduce by 40%... What?!!! Rezeki jangan ditolak...
Believe it or not we only spent around RM 100 for the dinner...!!! :)

Ordered potato wedges for sides... 

And the cheesecake is really really splendid!!!!! 


The bread was served as complimentary...


Got those balloons when he told the staff that the dinner is for my b'day celebration...


There u go... my salmon...

No comments:

Post a Comment