Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Iftar /story : Ben's @ Suria KLCC with the girls!


Salam ramadhan. Hey peeps, how's ur ramadhan... I'm all good & all set! 
Ramadhan this year is super nice, alhamdulillah & hopefully akan membawa rezeki & membawa kebahagian yang indah2 & barakah, gituuu~ (ayat ustazah sikit! ;p)

It only first week of ramadhan n i gotta have my iftar with family, my special someone & lovely friends... I'm so pleased & syukur... 

This time 'round, just want to share my experience at Ben's, Suria KLCC... 
Actually this is my first time dining here for real... Last time i went to Ben's was with Izzat (Publika branch), we only had desserts and it was kinda disaster... Read it here...

This time, I am having gathering session with the girls (Ezza, Gee & Mirrah)! I had so much fun...






I ordered Beef Lasagna (RM 28) 

It was superbly delicious! No doubt! every single mouthful was sooo enjoyable! I could have two of this thing! Plus, i'm so in love with the salad as well! They are well seasoned & hmm, yummms!



Gee's Crispy Duck Confit Spaghettini (RM 28)

This is quite nice but i can't really find the duck... maybe because i didnt really dig in the dish to pull the duck out haha... however the dish is nice and suitable for people who loves their pasta to be spicier... for me, that evening i'm not so into spicy foods! :p 



Ezza's Mexicana Tortilla (RM 24)

This is yummy and suitable for people who is on diet! Dont worry about the chicken being too dry 'cause there is sauce in the wrap itself! 
I love this dish as well!



Mirrah's Golden Soft Shell Crab Spaghettini (RM 28)

This one is delicious too! I love it! Expecially the creamy sauce of the spaghetti plus the curry leaves...


And of course we did order some drinks, puasa kottt, haus tau!
I ordered Watermelon Juice (RM 12), while Ezza & Gee both ordered Iced Lemon Tea (RM 10)



And we did shopped a bit as well, alaaa, sikit2 je, buat hilang2 kan penat kaki berjalan...

These are the girls... 
Wanna know who is who, please refer to any post from 'Girls Day Out' label, hehe :p
Looking forward to meet u girls again! together with the other girls who couldnt make it that evening (other girls eh?!)







2 comments: