Monday, January 31, 2022

Husband's Birthday @ Positano Risto


Assalamualaikum & hi readers! :) 


Have u been wandering here and there to look for 100% Muslim Own restaurant just like me?
If yes, Positano Risto is a Muslim Owned restaurant who served one of the best Authentic Italian Food in town! 

I am so glad that I found this restaurant when I was looking around searching for a place to celebrate my husband's birthday!πŸ’•





Positano Risto @ Publika 

When I was browsing thru google, searching for the best place that met these criteria : Muslim-owned, 100% halal & alcohol free, I found a few places, but they are too common.

And out of nowhere, Positano Risto pop up and yeah it met all the criteria that I want πŸ˜‰

The most importantly, I just fell in love at the first sight with their menu and I just can't wait to diggin'!

I made a reservation thru their website, and they revert back to me thru email, confirming my reservation...


The Ambience

The ambience of the restaurant is average, but cozy.
Surrounded with glasses and the view outside was beautiful on that day, since it was rain lightly.
The drizzle was so beautiful! I love that kind of whether...


This restaurant has outdoor and indoor table as well.
We always prefer indoor... Kalau outdoor kat Malaysia ni panas πŸ˜‚
And we were seated at a table next to the glass window...
Thus, we can totally enjoy the view of slight rain outside the restaurant... BeautifulπŸ’ž

image courtesy : Google






The Menu

The menu varies from various appetisers, main and desserts.

There're pasta, pizza, burgers, grilled kinda dishes and many more! 
Spoiled with choices!!! 

U can check out their online menu here : 



The Food & the Prices

I got confused what to order when I browse thru the menu! 
I knew I wanted pasta, but there's too too many pasta selections and i have to main tikam2 to choose πŸ˜…

I go for their Canneloni at first, but too bad it wasn't available that day, so without thinking further, I just ordered my old time favourite, Pesto Chicken Linguni (RM39.95)

Eventho it was my husband's birthday, I choose the starter as well.
Smoked Salmon Gnocchi to starts our meal!!! πŸ’—

Rifqi as per usual, being a loyal fan of pizza, he ordered Pepperoni Beef Pizza (RM36.95) and my husband ordered Double Patty Beef Burger (RM39.95). Dia memang! I asked him to order lamb but dia taknak ... Bukan selalu sis nak belanja, betul x? 😏

Husband choosed the dessert...
And he chooses Pavlova (RM21.90) 

And the pavlova, was to die for!!! 
Too good!!! 

Smoked Salmon Gnocchi


Pesto Chicken Linguni


Double Patty Burger


Beef Pepperoni Pizza


Pavlova




The Service

The service was definitely top notch!
The staffs were so friendly, the food were served on time!
Everything was perfect! 

Thanks to their service, the birthday lunch went on smoothly!


Overall, I would pay another visit ! Loving their food a lil too much! πŸ’•














Contact details

Address
Block C1, Lot 2, Level 3, Publika Shopping Gallery Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Website

Facebook

Instagram



 

11 comments:

  1. Sedapnya semua menu. Dapat double patty tu memang kenyang terus. Boleh pegi ni sb kat Publika je. At least masih dalam KL. Rq share tempat ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy besday buat Husband Fifa.. moga sihat selalu kalian berdua.. nampak nice sangat tenpatnya.. romantik feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg sedapnya semua menu! Kte ni dah la suka kalo Italian food ni.. sedapnya la

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengok plating and harga untuk kawasan tu nampak macam hidangan dan kedai yang setara hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday to your husband ya Fifa. Semoga terus bahagia dan berjaya dalam kasih-sayangNya. The location looked nice indeed. Coupled with great foods, memang awesome sangatlah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh great! Imma big fan of pesto myself... Will surely check it out soon!! Ahh btw, happy belated birthday to your husband πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wuuuu! Meriahnya menu dia and semua nampak sedap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahh sedapnyaaa...Pesto is my fav too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bella : Yesss, wajib bella! :)

    Sis Lin : Thank u sis lin! Romantic lah dgn cuaca hujan gerimis gitew hehe...

    Cik Min : Sama lah! Mmg peminat italian food kite ni ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zayani : Betul2, quality pun begitu , setara top restaurant :) puas hati

    Mazharalti : Thank u awk! lokasi mmg best tenang je :)

    Cik Nor : Indeed! Deliciousss! <3

    Sally : Yeah! Tak ramai yg suka pesto ni, sally suka, kita gang! :)

    Iza : Sedap2 semuanya :)

    Fuzy : yeayyy gang!

    ReplyDelete