Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quick update

Like seriousssssly, i dont know how to update a blog post anymore! HELPPP!!! 
This is due to my busyness in college (which i hate it!) I barely got time to online nicely, sit back and enjoy my me-time by blogging and online-ing...! :( i miss updating my blog, haha!

To be honest, i'm exhausted :( 
There's lots to thing about! I think i havent settled my convo thingy, plus i will be having a progress test right after my raya break, and i have tons of homework to be done! erghhh... Ok, sorry i'm complaining... :p

However, i wanna make a lots lots of updates, about nice place i had iftar at, and ya know, my raya shopping and so so on ;) Just in a few minutes more! 

Anyway, i would like to wish everyone, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir batin! :)
Have a wonderful raya, babes! 







No comments:

Post a Comment