Friday, September 27, 2024

GKB Lion Mane Mushroom & Cordyceps Cicadae Review

 Assalamualaikum & hi!
 
As we aged, my main focus is, to have a good health, and peace of mind. 
Thus, I am trying my best to be alert, with my own body. I focus on what my body needs at this age.
 
As we all know, as we aged, our body becomes more vulnerable, and therefore, our body gets easily attacked by diseases. This is what I wanna avoid!
 
To me, to care for our body means that we should be healthy, physically, as well as mentally!



GKB Lion Mane Mushroom: For Brain Health
 
 
Jakim Halal Certified & KKM Approved 
 
 
 
GKB Lion Mane Mushroom is very good for brain health, anti-aging and forgetfulness
It helps to support nerve regeneration.
 
As a work-from-home mom cum blogger/influencer, I really have a lot of stuffs to deal with.
House chores, kids, work, events… So sometimes, I tend to be forgetful and this makes me worried!


My brain is my asset and I need to take good care of it. I tried GKB Lion's Mane Mushroom, as suggested by my pharmacist. It contains Hericium Erinaceus Mycelium 400mg. backed by studies to prove that it is effective in improving brain health and relieving symptoms of depression and anxiety!




GKB Lion Mane Mushroom capsules is popular for these benefits:

·      Grows your brain potential

·      Improves memory even for healthy individuals

·       Mitigates depression and anxiety

·      Boost cognitive function and improves overall mental health




Suitable for elderly, Alzheimer patient, Parkinson patient, post-stroke patient & working adults!


 
GKB Cordyceps Cicadae: For eye health
 

Many pharmacists in pharmacy retails and TikTok recommend GKB Cordyceps Cicadae to maintain eye health. 


 

As a full time blogger and content creator, I really have to spend a lot of time with my laptop and phone, to create content, take quality photos and videos and search for ideas. 


My eyes easily feel tired and sometimes I can’t even focus on my work.  


Now that I have tried GKB Cordyceps Cicadae, I can assure you that it helps a lot!


 

How does GKB Cordyceps Cicadae help?


Relieves dry-eye syndrome 

Provides complete eye protection, acts as natural formulation to keep the eyes moisturized 

Reduces intraocular pressure as fast as 90 mins 


Helps to prevent cataract formation




If you are a busy working adult facing screens for hours like me, or if you are a elderly or have eye health issues, you should try GKB Cordyceps Cicadae. 


 
 
Halal Certified & Approived by KKM
 
 
Both Products are Halal Certified by Jakim and approved by KKM Malaysia. 
This makes GKB one of the trusted and premium brand in Malaysia!





Where to get GKB products?

Both products are available in many pharmacies across the whole Malaysia! Definitely credible for your health:


Whole Malaysia: Alpro Pharmacy, Watsons


Central: M CARE Pharmacy, Leo Pharmacy


Melaka: Farmasi Big Tree, Farmasi Limbongan, Farmasi Tanjung Minyak


Penang: MEDS & VITS Pharmacy, Pure Pharmacy, NuCare Pharmacy, Bliss Pharmacy, Guan Pharmacy, Island Retail Pharmacy


Perak: HTM Pharmacy


East Coast: Lau & Tan Pharmacy, Farmasi Nazen, Farmasi Ehsan


Southern: The One Pharmacy, You Pharmacy, AcePro Pharmacy


Sabah: LifePlus Pharmacy, Pearl Pharmacy


Sarawak: Nutrisense Pharmacy, Sing Lee Pharmacy, Kingdom Pharmacy 



More details


If you want to learn more about the company of GKB brand, check out:


Website

https://www.mygkb.com/


Facebook 

www.facebook.com/mygkb


Instagram

www.instagram.com/mygkb


TikTok

www.tiktok.com/@gkbmalaysia


红书 ID

1318211221 (GKB 集康宝)


YouTube 

www.youtube.com/@mygkb01










No comments:

Post a Comment