Sunday, March 12, 2023

Upstairs Cafe : The Menu and the Food

Assalamualaikum & hi!

First of all, I lose count on how many times have I visited Upstairs Cafe...
But Upstairs Cafe, which, located in Subang Jaya, always always be our choice...


From the day I found a great Red Velvet Cake here, I got so attached to this cafe since...


We love the food, as well as the ambience here so much!





Normally, we would come to Upstairs Cafe for coffee and desserts.
but this time, elok2 sampai, perut I terus berbunyi2... 😆
So I browse thru the menu and husband seakan memahami, suddenly said, "kalau nak order pasta ke apa2 order je lah" 😂, laju I order 🤣



The Menu & Ordering System

The menu varies from main courses, desserts and cakes, coffees and other drinks, as well as light snacks...

We can place order at the counter first, with payment, and then we just need to wait at our table and the food will be sent by the waiter/waitress there anytime soon!




The Food and the Prices


Since Rifqi already ate Burger from the Burger King, so he don't order anything.
I on the other hand was the hungriest one 🤣 I ordered Iced Mocha & Salted Egg Pasta with Seafood.

I was about to order Soft Shell Crab Pasta at first, but it wasn't available during that day, so they offered me Salted Egg Pasta instead (not in the menu), and i can choose whether I want chicken or seafood together with the pasta.

Husband ordered Pancakes with his Americano Double Shots!

To be honest, the coffee here are among the cheapest as compared to other cafes I've visited!



Salted Egg Pasta with Seafood. RM21.

Iced Mocha. RM10.50



Buttermilk Pancakes. RM17.90.


Hot Americano. RM7.50.



The Ambience

We choosed an outdoor table on that day...
Not because we want to, just simply because the table inside is full 😂

However, surprisingly, we just love the ambience of the outdoor seats.
Plus, the weather during that day just so cozy...

We totally enjoy our time there!





 

Do try out this place anytime u're in Subang. I feel guilty not to share such a great place like this!


Address
1st, 12A, Jalan SS 12/1, Ss 12, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor


Operating Hours
Monday to Saturday
2pm to 10pm

(Close on Sunday)


Facebook


Instagram


2 comments:

  1. been scanning thru some list of cool subang area cafes and didn't saw this, will be trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is one of my favourite in subang. and they are still standing while lots of other cafes are closing...

      Delete