Friday, March 8, 2019

Birthday Dinner @ Essence by Sheraton KL

Assalamualaikum.
This dinner treat is from my parents.
They always throw us a celebration like this whenever there's rezeki.
Alhamulillah we just love spending time like this!









Well, this is not our first time in Essence by Sheraton.
We got quite familiar with the menus and the foods here, but we still can't get enough of it!



The Menus and the Foods

The compulsary sections are the sushis, noodles soup/curry/tomyam, the salads and the freshly cooked pastas.

The western and asian dishes varies everytime we came.

The highlight for that night was the Shell Out and the quesadilla.
There were few flavours choices for the shell out (black pepper, pardrik, bbq)

And the quesadilla, it was so nice! I havent tasted any quesadilla or wrap  or kebab that is so good like that for quite some times.
It was small and melts in the mouth!





The Ambience and the Service

The ambience was nice and calm.
This time we choosed to sit at the sofa kind of seats with the round table.

And guess what kept us coming back here,
the staffs were friendly and nice, especially the cashiers!

And they always prepare us a slice of cake for each birthdays we celebrated here, not just any cake they took from the dessert counter.
That's why we love it here!

And, the hotel lobby and lounge are so beautiful
I just love to take pictures here, everytime.








The Moments
And the pictures and the moments we had here are not exchangeable.
I kept the memories in my heart, always.

I turned 29 nd for me it's nothing.
But each year i celebrated my birthday, 
and when i browse through the pictures, i see Rifqi is a different person each year, grew so much.
That's what most meanigful of all.

That's what gave meaning to my birthday and my age!























No comments:

Post a Comment