Sunday, February 25, 2018

Birthday Celebration - Take 1

It my birthday again, and this year, i turned 28.
Nothing to be shame about the age, cause as for me, i got the entire happiness in life already.
Alhamdulillah, and may the happiness never fade.

My wish for this year, nothing much, i just hope that i got to do something for myself and, to get another baby, maybe... hahaha... Given it boy or girl...
4 gonna be cute, right? :pp

At the mean time, I'm just wanted to be thankful, always, to Allah, Allah is the greatest. 
Syukur i reached 28 years of living in this world.
Still have my entire family which means the world to me.
Syukur to Allah for mempertemukan jodoh with my one and only, my first love.
Alhamdulillah, syukur to Allah for letting me have Rifqi when some people are still waiting for the day where they can have their own child.
I'm blessed, Alhamdulillah.
I'm sure all  this happiness is the consequences of my mama's doa as well.
Well, my mom is the most important person, who gave birth to me 28 years ago, and already took care of me for 28 years.
And i know she still care and will always care for me, even for another thousand years.

Well, there you go, my 28th birthday quick celebration in a Secret Recipe nearby our home. 

Love,
Afifah, a woman, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a servant to Allah.






No comments:

Post a Comment