Monday, June 27, 2016

My Wedding Story : The Reception's Dais


The reception dais was also by Didie Deanial Bridal (click)
When we talked about the dais for the first time, i have nothing in mind, i just told him my theme for the reception is going to be champagnepink








I went through the pictures of their previous works and found nothing that interest me until Fiq (the PIC in Segamat branch) showed me a sakura inspired pelamin...
So i terus teruja nak pelamin dewan ala-ala sakura... 

The night before the reception, i pay a visit to the hall and saw the pelamin they set up, 
and i was like, freak out, terus whatsapp whatsapp si Fiq asked him to add more flowers... 
But he said that's all they had :(

I tidur tak lena malam tu... 

And the next day, during the reception, i fell in love with the pelamin already...
When the lights are turned on, the pelamin looks gorgeous...
I was happy with the outcome!

And i received a lot of compliments from many people... 
Who ever thought that I could get such pelamin in my place... ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment