Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Wedding Story : Pre Solemnization Ceremony


Days before the akad nikah, i was kinda settled down already, still in KL, working until Tuesday whereby my akad nikah day gonna fall on the Friday...

On the Monday still managed to meet up with the girls (mirrah, ezza and gee) and there you go the surprise bridal shower(click)
Ezza and Gee asked me what i want for wedding present and since i haven't ordered any cake for hantaran yet, i just tell 'em to just find me a nice cake for hantarancause i was so malas nak cari, lagi2 dah last minute... At first they refused 'cause according to them the present must be be in material form that i can keep and be memorable, but at last they agreed... "kalau itu yang you nak.." It is memorable enough for me, 'cause i will always remember..While Mirrah gotten me a big tube of coffee body scrub and i'm lovin' it!
Thank you so much girls! 

On the next next day (Wednesday), my back-then-fiance-now-husband sent me to KL Sentral for me to catch the train to Segamat, (i am going back with my lil brother to segamat but he not yet arrived) :p) and that was the last time Izzat and I were meeting and dating as, fiance... Being sweet, he also got me flowers and i stared at the flowers all the way to Segamat thinking that he will come over to Segamat in a couple of days so that we can, be, like, together, and, married, and that everything gonna be different after this! ;)
LOL ;p

Arriving my house in the hometown, i can see my house has turned out to be a busy and huge goodies factory... My neighbours and relatives were there, busy packing up the different components of souvenirs...
I had the pictures but too bad my old mobile phone was stolen last Ramadhan so now i dont have the picture :(

So that night i just tidy up my own room or soon to be bridal room... 


The next morning (Thursday), i woke up at a usual time (not extra early) and found that everyone has started to work. The merewang makciks were packing things, folding stuffs or cutting the veges in the kitchen; my parents were gone to the market, pakcik-pakcik that was hired to set up the balai outside my house also already started their work; and I, quickly took my shower since the pelamin guys gonna arrived soon! 

As expected, around 11am+, they arrived and started to set up the pelamin...
I'm trying not to be too fussy anymore since the big day is tomorrow, i prefer that everyone could do their job happily... However, after they're done, i still asked them to reduced the pink flowers and increased the number of purple 'cause that supposed to be my theme, in my mind...



Around noon, my uncle reached from KL, he's the one who brought all my dresses since i went back by train, remember? So excited to see the dresses my uncle! Besides, he also brought a lot of fresh flowers which he got from Petaling Street in the morning for my hantaran deco & room decor...! how can i not be excited?! :p

Later in the evening i feel that my house becoming more and more merrier! 
I just do my things and setting u my bedroom with the new bedsheet and the fresh flowers... 

At night the henna kakak came over to draw my hand and i waited for the henna to dry in the living room where only few of my relatives left, and the girls (Ezza, Mirrah, Gee, Syaliza and Nadiah) reached my house around midnight...
So glad to see 'em!!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment