Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Keep calm and blog on.

salam... 
hey! how long already i didnt update? 
hihi... been so so so busy, well, definitely with exam!
However the night i finished the exam, i managed to steal some times to watch Maleficient with my loved one...
A day after i finished with all papers, straight away went to an interview and then went for a short vacay in langkawi! The flight was like, 5 hours away from my interview session, but since it just domestic trip we're not so worried~ The last time my family and I were there(langkawi) was approximately 7 years ago, alot of changes in Langkawi now... For me, it a good change, but as for my parents, they're missing the old Pantai Cenang so much, well, elderly vs youngster...
Not really doing anything there, basically it just a trip for my mom to buy lots lots lots of dinnerware... The best part is just, i gotta eat lobster at a reasonable price, which i think will be way pricier if we are having it here in KL! 

As for nuffnang, i'm so sorry for the delay on giving u the document u required... 
Been really3 busy, basically just because of the exam, i'm all stucked that time! never been so stress before :p
Maybe i'm just not so good in multitasking, YET... 



Dont worry, i'm back ;) anyone miss me?
I dont think so... right... ;pp
#trytobehumble 

Syhhh, i'm actually feel exciting right now... just, nak cakap tu je... nevermind...
Sorry for mumbling... im back to blogging! ♡♥







2 comments:

  1. Rindunyaa nak g langkawi. Dulu langkawi ibarat umah kedua. Dulu selalu training kat sana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i see... best dekat dgn laut! i sukaaaaa laut!

    ReplyDelete