Friday, November 1, 2013

Here we come, hey November! :)


Salam. Hi! 
Well, yeah, november is approaching, and kalendar tahun hijrah pun bakal bergerak... 
I've been kinda busy... And this month, i'm gonna be wayyy busier! 





However, i do love december, january, february & so on! A lot of my favourite dates marked on the calendar!
But this year, i have to settle 1 part of my messy life first! ;) 
Then i'll be celebrating my favourite day with my loves one, and then my family... and so so on, and last but not least celebrating it with MYSELF! ♥

I'm super excited for everything!!! 
(Dont blame me for always being excited out of nothing, hee~)


p/s : Im gonna be busy at least until mid december... Gonna speak to u again after one month (i guess!) 
and and soooo gonna update about my life & my fashion inspiration & any recipes or my shopping haul, during the holiday! YES! Next month is holiday! Byeee!










1 comment:

  1. The books in Bookalicious is way cheaper then those of MPH,Borders...It's in summit usj..I've not paid a visit yet.Hopefully someday.

    ReplyDelete