Sunday, August 11, 2013

Recipe : Spghetti Aglio e Olio with shrimp


Ya know, i loves cooking lately, plus, sometimes, i will be alone at home, so it's time for me to experimenting! I've cooked a lot of things really, but simple2 one la!

I love to eat pasta and i love to cook it... Since my aunt has been requesting me to cook spaghetti this raya, and my mom was requesting for aglio olio, so, ok , we went to the supermarket and bought ingredients for aglio olio!

and i used to cooked a small portion, however today i have to cook for larger portion since there are my aunts, uncles and my cousins will be around! 

And sebab sedap la i share this recipe ok! Lol... Enjoy! :p


Ingrdients (for 10 servings)
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil / any olive oil will do
* Spaghettis - 1 1/4 packets
* Garlic - 6 cloves (sliced)
* Some shrimp
* Chili Flakes
* Button Mushroom - 1 can
* Broccoli (optional, it just, broccoli's my favourite)
* Salt & black pepper to taste
*basil


1. Firstly, cooked the spaghettis till al dante (ecewah)... Drain... 

2. Then, heat the olive oil (dont put too little because aglio olio is oil base) over medium heat and stir in the garlic and shrimp & mushroom...
p/s : jangan biarkan garlic hangus...!!!  And also wait till the shrimp turned reddish!

3. After that, season with salt & black pepper...

4. Then, mix in the cooked spaghetti and then stir them alltogether...

5. Add in the broccoli, some chili flakes (if u want it to be spicy) and also the black pepper and basil (optional, but it tasted good!)

6. Reduced the heat and keep on stirring them. Finally served when it's hot!

Done! Yummms! Till then! ;)















5 comments:

  1. Yummmm! Sedapnyaaa.. boleh cuba ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. really look delishhhhhh....nak sikit dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. nampak sedap jer..I shall try it too!

    http://little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! u girls should really try tau! senang je! ;)

    ReplyDelete