Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It workin' time...!!!

I really mean it... we've gone through half semester... So, now is another half... I din do really well in my midterm, coz i din study for my midterm... but pass... For malaysian studies cukup makan, for marketing kurang 3.9%; for management kurang 4%, & for accounting test 1, kurang 1.9%... But, i always remember this phrase "Dalam sesuatu game tu(bola sepak), permainan tu x penting sgt, yang penting ialah the final result, the final score, berapa goal dapat..." So, i think my final is the important part, n finally my results, my CGPA... i have confident to score 3.5 and above, coz masa foundation pun, my results for midterm is somethin' like this but still, can get the 3.5 and above... So, insyaallah... haha... So i looking forward the final, n insyaallah, i'll go for it! i mean, i'll study...

So, this comin'  Thursday, is our Malaysian Studies presentation... I'm looking forward the presentation... We're doing on Malaysian Traditional Clothes n we'll present it in a fashion show concept... So, it not boring lar... N then next we have not finish on our Marketing 2nd assignment which is Marketing plan... N the management, we've done the interview, so now i have to prepare for the presentation pula... N last i have to study...*wink* I'll study? yerp i will...I will? i dunno... if ask my roomates or friends, x tau lar diaorg ckp i study ker x... malunyer... hahaha... luckily i'm pass all, n results pun so so, not bad lar tu... coz kan x study... 

N sekarang kan bulan Ramadhan... I'm lovin' it... really lovin' it... tgk H1N1 pun dah kurang kan... Bulan ni sgt mendamaikan... 
N also, i'm lookin' forward Syawal too... ehehe... But x suka lar, getting older year by year... =(
hihihi...
Anyway, selamat berpuasa & beribadat to my readers(if there's any)... hmm...
if there's none, selamat berpuasa to ME!!!...hihi...

No comments:

Post a Comment