Monday, June 27, 2016

My Wedding Story : Reception Dress


The dress for the reception is a simple piece, as well.
 I really favor just a simple dress 'cause i'm not only gonna wear the dress once, i'm gonna have to wear it again and again since i opt for customade dress...
After facing some problems with the first designer as i wrote here (click)
i had to find a replacement asap and the new designer must be trustworthy! 








Meeting the designer

Two months left towards the wedding, I'm still in the middle of the search... 
Besides the designer i canceled, I'd love to wear Nurita Harith, Mimpikita or Innai Red...
I just love their design, i have a thing towards dresses made by female designers, i guess...

I finally engaged with Nurita Harith since she's the most convenient to me...
I didnt prepare any fabric and i assign everything to her and her team... 


The design

The first time we met, i told her how i want the dress to be and she sketched it and kept it while waiting for my confirmation for the next day... 
I request for such design 'cause i knew that's the dress that i'm gonna wear again in the future... (i hope) :p
It has less beadings and less flowing... 
So i guess, that's it! Perfect! 

And regarding the color, i told her i want champagne and she just asked me to email her the exact champagne i wanted, she makes everything so easy for me...

Dress by Nurita Harith price



The fitting sessions

I gone through 3 fitting sessions with Nurita Harith... 
She herself and her assistant, Firdaus asissted me throughout the sessions, service wise, they're superb!

At first, i didn't ask her to make a veil ('cause i was thinking that the price was too much for me for just a veil - kedekut mode on, but at last, i gave up as the online veil-maker i dealt with bought some fabrics that doesn't really fit my taste)... I requested NH to make a veil, very last minute, and she still made one for me!
yeayyy!

Nurita Harith Bridal Prices



The final results

During the final fitting, only Firdaus was around and I tried on the dress with the veil and my heels...
I'm satisfied and for me, everything was in place.
It looks simple, but i loves the choice of color for the lace, and i sure love the layer on the bottom of the dress, so very much!

Got a lot of compliments during the reception day, as well! 

Baju Kahwin Nurita Harith harga




The layer at the bottom of the dress 


Wedding Dress by Nurita Harith


Loving the veil 



No comments:

Post a Comment