Assalamualaikum, hey girls or guys!
Gonna share a simple recipe here!
Well, as u can see, my favourite food is kinda pasta...
And my favourite pasta, is kinda penne! Lol!
Ok, take a deep breath, this is very simple... i cooked that for myself at home when i'm alone... :)
= Ingredients =
(for 1 serving)
1/3 pack of pasta (any pasta)
Olive oil (estimated)
2 to 3 clove of garlic (sliced)
Some chicken meat
(Or any veges u want or don't want to add)
2 table spoon of tomato paste
1 and half cup of milk
Salt (of course)
Back pepper, basil or thyme or anything for seasoning
1. Boil water in a pot to cook the pasta. (Like usually you cook your pasta!) And then insert the related veges so that they are cooked a bit... Then, set aside.
2. Heat olive oil on a medium heat.
3. Stir in the garlic, and then the chicken.
4. After the chicken looks kinda cooked, insert the tomato paste and then stir 'em. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes in a small heat.
5. Then, put in the milk and stir, u'll see your sauce turning into orange color...
Wait until the sauce are boiled. Also, don't forget to add SALT...
6. Lastly, stir in the pasta & the veges just now, season them with basil or anything, and stir them until the sauce dry off...
7. The pasta is served! ;)