Friday, October 27, 2023

Guardian X Skintific Roadshow, IOI City Mall, Putrajaya

Assalamualaikum, hi guys!!!


I am so excited to share this with you guys! 
'Cause I've been eyeing on the Skintific product for some times!


Do you know that, GUARDIAN x SKINTIFIC Roadshow is now happening until this Sunday, in IOI City Mall, Putrajaya ‼️


I went there last few days, to check out their products, and wow there're a lots of discounts for all range of Skintific products! 





Lots of promotions (discounts up to 40%!) & free gifts💟

So, dont miss out the chances and grab all your favourite products from Skintific.

Furthermore, you can try any of the displayed products during the roadshow.
So boleh lah check, whether the product easily absorb or not, whether it soothe your skin ke tak...

I tried ALL of their products during my visit 😆


All of Skintific products are there!






Fyi, there are a few ranges of Skintific products: Skintific 5X Ceramide (Latest), Skintific Clay Mask, Skintific Serum & Skintific Toner.


Skintific 5X Ceramide Barrier Soothing Toner



Skintific 5X Ceramide Barrier Moisturizer Gel

Skintific 5X Ceramide Barrier Serum


Skintific 5X Ceramide Low pH Cleanser


Also, there are FREE skin analysis during the roadshow.
I managed to scan my skin to know what my skin problems are...

According to the skin experts there, I have large pores, and fine line is starting to shows...
Those, sunscreen is a must, in my daily skincare routine!

Why don't you guys do the skin analysis as well, since it's free?



I got myself few products from Skintific 5X Ceramide range, such as the moisturizer, toner, sunscreen & serum!

So, don't miss out the Guardian X Skintific Roadshow! The details are per below : 

 
Location
LG, West Court (Phase 1), IOI City Mall, Putrajaya


Date
 23-29 October 2023


Skintific IG


Hope to see u guys there!




4 comments:

  1. mmg best.. kita mmg pengguna brand ni mmg excited bila dtg sini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must grab the good products at GUARDIAN x SKINTIFIC Roadshow with promotion now! yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this skincare range and their Ceramide Barrier Serum is so good, must grab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nell pun pakai Skintific products juga in my skincare routine! Best la ada roadshow mcm ni kan!

    ReplyDelete