Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Adopt Eau De Parfums - Sweet Scents for Every Ladies

Assalamualaikum & hi!!! 


Have u ever heard? 

You are never fully dressed without perfume... πŸ’•

And I totally agreed with the quote! In fact, I'm loving the quote a lil bit too much! πŸ˜‚

I always feel improper if I go out without wearing any fragrances... Macam eh, busuk2 tu nak keluar ke? πŸ˜‚ 

Whenever I go, nevertheless, going to the mall, go for a jog, out for coffee, wedding or any other events, or even just go out to pickup my son from school (which, will only take not more than 30 minutes), I will still wear some fragrances! 


Fragrances give you confidence, makes you feel beautiful & as well makes u look (and smells) presentable

Well, u can consider me as a perfume collector.


And what I'm gonna share here is  a a perfume that u can actually bring anywhere! 


Adopt Eau De Parfums


Adopt 'offers a wide range of eau de parfum created and made in France, for all women, and for every mood and desire.


Advantages of Adopt Eau De Parfums


πŸ’•Travel Size (30ml)

With the size of 30ml, you can simply put it inside your handbag whenever you go out.

It is light, too! So, u won't feel like u bawak some kind of bebanan dalam handbag uols tu! πŸ˜…


πŸ’•Easy to use (Just spray it on)

Well, just so u know, sometimes, base on my experiences with perfumes, if u buy mini mini size perfumes, not all perfumes brand will provide you the spray or the pump dispenser.

Some of the brand, they only provide u with a manual container or at most, they will give u the roller, or the roll on bottle. 

But, in my opinion, the best way to wear a perfume is by spray-ing, 'cause u can actually control the distance when u spray the perfume onto your body, and u can also control the amount of perfume u gonna wear , and takde lah membazir! 


πŸ’•Long Lasting 

These perfumes from Adopt, can last until 8 hours!

Consider long enough ! 

So takde lah, kejap2 ko kena spray, lagi dan lagi, hehe...


8 hours is a long durations!

After 8 hours, I suggest u to go take a shower or something, since I think it is time, already, lolπŸ˜‚


Lady Glitter - Glittery Eau De Parfum 30ml

The first scent that I tried is the Lady Glitter

I would consider this scent as, bold, quite daring and glittering (just like its name, Lady Glitters) 

Why it smells good? 

The velvet texture of orange blossom and jasmine petals blend with vanilla and wood scents. You will surrender to this bold perfume,  it will dress up your skin with a charming and sparkling like a tulle covering.


Fairyland - Glitter Eau De Parfum 30ml

Another scent that I've tried is Fairyland.
This scent is softer, but cheerful and bright!

The star of this bottle is, the jasmine, that emerges and dresses us with all its femininity. Finally, the magic of the addictive vanilla operates and ends up enveloping you in its sensuality.




My Personal Point of View

I've been using these perfumes for a month plus, and I am comfortable with their smells as well as their packaging! 
In fact, I love their packaging!






For more details of Adopt products, visit their:- 


Website


Instagram


Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment