Sunday, September 5, 2021

PG MALL 916 Campaign & Kempen Beli Barangan Malaysia

Assalamualaikum & hi!

 

Since the pandemic started, most of us has shifted our norm from offline shopping, to online shopping. And I personally discover that, online shopping has so many benefit to my ownself.

 

I can save a lot of time, and do better stuffs with my time; I can also save my money from buying unnecessary things, because when you do online shopping, u will take lots of time to consider on your purchase, ya know, ‘cause the item will still be there and there’s no rush to buy it, lol; and of course, during this pandemic situation, online shopping kept us safe, from the virus out there, cause all we do is click the item u want from your phone, at the comfort of your home, without having to go out.

 

 

There’re many platforms for u to do the online shopping, but I rely a lot on PG Mall for most of the item I needed.

 

 

Have you heard about PG Mall?

 

Maybe some of u haven’t heard of this PG Mall.

PG Mall is Malaysia No.1 E-commerce platform and has established since 2017 and it is the only local e-commerce platform in Malaysia

PG Mall ranked top 3 at Iprice insight report.

 

Reference : https://iprice.my/insights/mapofecommerce/en/

 

 



 

 

And what I would love to share with you in this post is something u gonna love. There are a few campaigns going on from September until December 2021!!!

 

Isnt that exciting?!



916 Gold Day

 

 

 

Happening from 15th - 17th september 2021

What will you get during the campaign?

 

For new shopper, you will be getting  RM25 OFF from your minimum spending of RM400

And for the existing shopper, you will get RM20 OFF on your minimum spending RM400, and RM40 OFF forminimum spending  RM600.

 

 

Also, don’t forget to join the FB Live Promotion everyday 24 hour to get more discounts!!! Ie : RM20 OFF minimum spend RM400

 

The opening will be on 15th September 2021, 12 am, mark your calender guys!

 

Promotion link : https://pgmall.my/916-Gold-Day

 

 

 


Kempen Beli Barangan Malaysia 
 



 

For this campaign, it will end until 31st December 2021.

In this campaign the benefits you’ll get include : 1. New Shopper will get RM10 off with minimum spending of RM 30. Just use the code : KBBMNEW10 , and get your discount!; 2. For existing shopper, you will get RM5 off with minimum spending of RM30, (Code : KBBM5) and RM10 off, with minimum spending of RM50, (Code : KBBM10)

 

This is apply for all KBBM sellers including GOLD : https://pgmall.my/KBBM-2021

 

 



 

 

 

Let’s shop now!

 

WOW! I am so excited about the offer! 

I am not a fan of gold, but, the offer here, who can resist?! 

Will drag my husband teman me browsing PGMall on 15th September!
nice plan right ;) 

 


 I’m totally looking forward to the KKBM!

A lot of stuffs in my mind right now, and they’ll go into PG Mall cart,very soon!

Will grab them during the campaign, gonna be soooo worth it!

 

 

So, guys! Join me! Feel the excitement!

Lets shop now thru https://pgmall.my/home

 


To know more about PG Mall, check out their website and social medias 

 


Website: www.pgmall.my 

Facebook: www.facebook.com/PGMallMalaysia
Instagram: www.instagram.com/pgmall.my/

Tiktok : https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJW1T1yG/


#PGMall #onlineshopping #shopping #MalaysiaNo1ecommerceplatform #ecommerceplatform #Shopnow #Shoponline #ByMalaysiansToMalaysians #KempenBeliBaranganMalaysia #916GoldDay2021 #GoldDay

No comments:

Post a Comment