Tuesday, November 1, 2016

LUSH Popcorn Lipscrub review



Bought a few Lush products during my last visit to Hong Kong...
(Lush is the only place i want to go ^-^, besides disneyland...:p)
However in this entry i'm gonna review on the lipscrub 1st...

The packaging 

The packaging is, simply LUSH. The weight of the product is 25g, thus, it is light, and easy to be placed in our handbag...







The texture, smells & taste

The texture is scrubby of course, so that the dead skin cells on your lips will be scrub away easily...
And the scrub is yellow in color... i like it... 

The smells is just like popcorn, sweet & tempting... My favourite point of this product is it smells!!! So nice!

And the taste is like popcorn as well (that's why it popcorn's flavour)...
It is salty & a lil bit sweet (more to salty)...
I'm ok with the taste... but i just wish that it is more to sweet...

Can't wait to try the bubblegum flavour next time...


The application

After scrubbing it onto my lips, i'll let the scrub to stay on the lips for a while (cause i love the taste) and then wash it over with warm water...
And hell yeah the dead skin cell will be scrub away...

I always applied it when i want to apply my lipstick so that my lips will look smoother...

The price

It cost me HKD 100 and i think it so worth it  cause it is a lot and i can use it for a long period of time...


BASICALLY, this is one of the best product i've ever tried...
Love u long time lush!









No comments:

Post a Comment