Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Wedding Story : Tag for Doorgifts & the Door Gifts

Hi readers!
Assalamualaikum!

Some continuation of My Wedding Story

So the door gifts

My mama insist that she will choose the door gifts and what can I say, being the only daughter... 
She was so happy, full of excitement!

Anak dara dia nak kahwin kan, mana tak nya 💖
Macam dia nak kahwin lg skali lah cerita dia...



As for the door gifts, everything was made from scratch, she started to do it, since I got engaged tau!  
My papa and mama will drop by Nilai 3 or Ayer Hitam, to buy the door gifts, the ribbons, and the lace...


Glass Container with potpourri 


And she will do it part by part...
Sometimes my aunt will come over and help out! As well as our neighbours... 

Just so u know, jemputan my papa were 3000 invitation cards... imagine!

Thank u mama... The gifts was lovely! 


 

And for the tags, I ordered from our university mate! Check out their instagram: LoveyDoveyLand

I just tell them what kind of design that I want and they sketch for me...
After confirmation they'll print everything and just post 'em to you! 

So that's it about the doorgift 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment