Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Wedding Story : Ring hunting


Some times around yesterday, one of my friend texted me and ask things about wedding prep, making me eager to share more about my wedding and wedding prep here in my blog, again...

Have been skipped posting about my wedding for quite some times already...
Now is the good time to start again since the anniversary in approaching soon...

Yeah, i kinda took one year plus to finish posting about my wedding...


Now we shall go to the ring hunting part ...











Ring hunting has started since 2015...
Pantang nampak kedai emas, semua masuk...
Ring hunting is very exciting u know... Diamonds are amazing... 

Lucky that i have no specific design that i eagerly want,,, Any design will do, as long as it looks good on my finger... 
My Diamond, Love & Co, and Habib's are definitely my favourite jewel store...

On late December 2015, Habib Jewels were having sales at their HQ in Ampang,
we went there to check it out and we got the ring there...
Izzat insisted us to get a certified diamond since it will be more valuable, otherwise, they are just, stones...
Izzat definitely has done research on the 4Cs thingy and he's an expert, now...
While I, on the other hand, know nothing about carats, clarity, color & cut...

And finally we settled for a 0.3ct-0.5ct diamond since it looks just nice for my finger... and i choosed a simple white gold casing for the diamond...
And of course we have to wait for a day for the ring to be done... 

So glad that we got certified diamond at a good price and i loveeee it!









No comments:

Post a Comment