Friday, March 27, 2015

Wondermama-ing with ♥


Hi all, weekend is approaching, again... 
Time really flies huh... I can barely catch up! :p

Our weeks has been, like, work work work, and on the weekend, running here and there to solve the unsolved matters... 

Tiring, but fun... 
Usually we'll take a break on Friday nights to celebrate the weekend, lol... 

One of my clique, Jessica always always remind me of the weekend whenever Friday is approaching... 
She appreciate the weekends so much, so i learnt from her :p 



Wondermama is one of my favourite place in terms of foods, environment and the price

U can read my last wondermama's entry here (click)
There's also the links of my few previous visits to Wondermama in that entry.



This time the new menu he tried is the creamy chicken burger 
Delicious as usual!


And i stick to my favourite Spicy Maggi with Seafoods,  and my lady-like pose ;)
Hehe... 

And so, happy weekend peeps! 











No comments:

Post a Comment