Saturday, January 24, 2015

Changing the Tudung Style


That morning when we went out for some marriage processes thingy, went out from my house and went into the car and he started to drove... 

And he asked, "mama ke ikatkan tudung?"
Mama? mama mana pakai shawl?! And i'm a big girl, i pakai sendiri la! duh =.=

Then he said he likes the way i wear my tudung that day...
I feel quite confident, but after looking at this picture =.= 

my cheeks are so tembam! My cheeks are already tembam, but this style make it worst~ 












2 comments:

  1. I'm having this kind of feeling jugak bila pakai tudung differently than usual though orang kata okay la apa la still insecure T_T

    najlaafir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! kan kan kan! :) kita tgk muka sendiri macam apa je :p

    ReplyDelete