Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So, yesterday and today, class as usual... And tadi, ader org2 streamyx ni paksa2 org sign up new package dgn dia, to satisfied them, i sign jer lar, then yang best nyer i got a free MANCHESTER UNITED ASIAN TOUR t-shirt... hahaha... =) And as for today, after class tadi around 3.30pm i went to isi minyak... Then, we straight go to have our lunch dekat Penang House, we had "Langkawi" Fried Rice, the taste ok, biasa... And lepas tu, in the evening, me and my roomies, we went to swimming... dekat mmu swimming pool lar... Feel really exhausted today... dunno why these few days rasa so always sleepy n very damn tired... One of the reason coz tidur lewat lar, but dulu pun, but not as tired as sekarang... hmm...

"Langkawi" Fried Rice from Penang House, Cyberjaya

N one more problem, haiz, when exactly my holiday started... We have to match my holiday and my adik's holiday so that we can have a family vacation... I know, papa & mama mesti nak sgt we spend time together, that's y i reject any activities in mmu ni... but still , haiz, mmu...

P/s: i think i'm kinda craving for foods from Palm Garden or Equatorial lar... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment