Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Time : Movie & Lunch @ Equatorial Bangi

Back to campus...! Holidays over... Cepatnyer, da 2nd semester... So, actually i'm in KL since Friday hari tu... Put my stuffs in my hostel room, then be with my family... This time, i drive all the way to campus pula, mama naik dengan i, while papa dengan adik... haha~ best2... i mean best drive dekat highway, but damn tired lar! seriously, penat sangat2!!! huh... I drive x lar laju sangat, but papa cakap laju sangat lar... Hmm, biasalar parents...

So, these few days spent my times with my family... We watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatball... Best2... Loving the movie... funny, cool... 

Besides watch movies, just spent time resting, relaxing and eating... hmm... what to do... hihihi~


Our lunch of the day



Penang Char Kuey Tiaw


Curry mee
cant remember it name... =P


Mushroom soup


(yummy yummy...)

And now, i'm back to campus... hmm... like not so ready for the next move jer... whatever~

No comments:

Post a Comment