Sunday, January 25, 2009


Hmm...so last night was our gathering...hmm...so at our usual place,Nan Yang kopitiam...I love that place,juz because that's the place we always gathered... =)Hmm,last night there was,kiwi,teakjin,karyi,chiayong,kairu,sialee,kokkiong,shunfei,boonpin,jack and so on...
Hmm,at first tu boring bangat...yeah,coz many of them not arrived yet...i so don't know what to talk to that 顺辉...huh...so,luckily i brought my this novel...Btw,i wanna finish this novel before sem 3 start...(talk bout that novel later la...)

Hmm,then they started to arrived,德瑾,凯茹,家义,kiwi...then i started to talk...hehe...到我口水都干。。。haha...N teakjin bought me something,from taiwan...thanks friend,i appreciate u remember me...hihi...=)

candid =)"from left:cy,sl,ky"

they refuse to take picture...=( "from left tj(girl)kiwi,kk"

well,kr n me...

sf new friend and jack's sis...

and...

opps...who's id's is that...
hehe...=p

And at nanyang,we saw many of our ex-schoolmates,gotta talk to some of them...=)
There was Siok(gotta talk bout ball&Kaka with her,hmm),cherharn(got secret har),weichuan,pohfong,yokchi,kershin(still aabsolutely pretty;-),chinyit,erin etc...

And we've plan to go,hmm,jalan2 few days later...新年吗。。。
Anyway,i enjoy the day...=)I love my friends...
Btw,we went back home quite early than usual last night,well,not going to mamak...1a.m...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment