Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Train Day Out

Okies2, we went to to time square, me, zaris,nadiah, tika, iffah,tira... I was like, craving, to shop for cheap clothes, dekat timesquare memang harga berpatutan, love love! ;) and and, we walk a lot this time...

we had lunch ar Teppanyaki, *which, nadiah thought was Mr. Teppayanki* ... I got my favourite coolblog drinks, ABC! kami minum petang di oldtown and last stop is aunty anne's....

The point of this post, is, SAYA NAIK TREN... hihihihihi... and i've been warned (by them)  not to complain, so kuranglah rungutan untuk hari ini... PENAT! Yang amatttttt! ampun2! tapi i didnt complain much, sebab ifah cakap, "naik tren ni x penat, tp bawa fifa ni yg penat!" Kah3x, ok foiineee! :p So, i tahan je kaki... *coz at first i'm the one yg semangat nk naik tren... ok next time, nak naik kereta! penat driving lebih afdal dr penat naik tren k!


Okies that's all! I had fun and enjoyed the day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment