Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jom! Kayuh Beca ♡


Hmm, i dont even know how to describe this event...
From October last year, working behind the scene of JKB, many things happened...
Trust me, many things happened!
Komiti2 datang & pergi, silih berganti...
Kita turun naik melaka...

And... it finally... over, like really, finally...
It something like..."phewww" feeling...

Congratz, all crews!
C0ngratz, especially, to Mr Director, Muiz... Thanks for the opportunity offered to me, to work with u... i'm just a newbie last time... thanks for trusting me...
I'm really sorry if there is/are =p silap & salah, salah faham, terkurang apa2... Really... X bermaksud pun...
Event ni sangat besar, and, feels like, bringing impossible to possible...
Penat berbulan2, rasa macam akhirnya, it done! Yeayy!

Trust me, I wont ever forget Jom! Kayuh Beca 2011... E.V.E.R.!
it brought me to a HAPPY ENDING <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment