Monday, January 17, 2011

25 Random Things About Me


"Once you have been tagged,you are suppose to write a note, with 25 random thing, fact, habits or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you. Your cooperation is highly appreciated."

So, i've been tagged by my school friend, Syamimi

Don't think i'm lame to tell everyone about myself okay, i'm just trying to be cooperative ;p ehehe...

1. I'm d first child in my family, not last
2. I love pink (ok, fine), but not all stuffs! ada barang buruk sgt bila pink!
3. Melayu sejati & tegar (x tepat masa, suke makan pakai tangan, sentaps, buat janji melayu, buang sampah merata2) =p ahaha!
4. Can't live without online =.=
5. Cepat panas & cepat sejuk...
6. tidak pandai membuat keputusan, selalu ragu2 dengan keputusan sendiri!
7. Cool~ (mula ler tu, nak perasan)
8. Selalu jadi secretary semenjak dari sekolah lagi!
9. I love birthday soooo much!!! (especially mine =p) huahaha!
10. I'm very unpredictable! (siapa2 yg kenal saya rapat akan tau! so jgn terkejut sebab hidup saya pun unpredictable, mcm saya! ;)
11. Saya boleh bermain alat music(piano jer, haha! saya bukan ahli music mcm kassim selamat...)
12. I'm from chinese school since kindergarten so i can speak chinese =D
13. Saya orang kampung! ;D
14. I like pretty girls
15. Cepat merajuk & suka dipujuk! =p
16. I love weddings!
17. i love make ups, but sometimes i'm too lazy to put on it...
18. love to dream big!
19. Suka makan!
20. Sentiasa ingin menjadi yang terbaik & perfect!
21. I love animals expecially cats!!!
22. I write diaries...
23. Not alert with gadgets!
24. Selalu tidur lambat!
25. I always think that i'm lucky and have everything that i wanted... Have everyone that i love around me, and saya sangat bersyukur kepada allah atas hidup saya ini!

I didnt reveal a lotz bout me, there's a lot more to discover (kalau nak la! haha!) all my likes & dislikes; do & donts... All the thing
kalau nak tulis semua nnti jadi 125 pulaks =p), ...
tu jer terima kasih kerana membaca, sekian, terima kasih!

p/s : I'm not lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment