Friday, April 3, 2009

HELP!!!
I miss my family,my home,my cats so much...=( I hate to be here,alone...i really do...

Btw,MY business today is quite good...i managed to sold all my muffins...I can't said 'our' business bcoz they seperated us as individual,n the losses we should tanggung ourself,NOT as a group... But,whatever... Alhamdulillah, i murah rezeki... hehe... my friends r so generous to bbuy my stuffs n some of people i dunno oso being generous... haha... Today there're one person which is in the same group with me during orientation...He bought one box of my muffin,so easy job for me to sell juz one more box...

Whatever it is,i want home...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hari ni juga adalah hari bersejarah la bagii Malaysia,perlantikan Perdana Menteri Malaysia yang ke-6,Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak. I can't watch that coz no tv here...ada v pun,x boleh harap...haiz...what to do...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment