Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last 2 days,after finish business stat. paper,i went to a'famosa,with my family...papa & mama came 2 take me from mmu...adik,my cousies,n uncles,n aunt were at a'famosa...papa rented a house there...
The kids...

With my brother n cousies...

in the house

somewhere around the golf field





in the house we rent oso

After that,which means yesterday,shopping...with my parents...
We have lunch at johnny...有Tom Yam,BBQ beef(black pepper or bbq i 4gt),that mushroom,chili prawn(o whatever i duno)...And...somemore 4gt la....yg penting...sedap bangat!hehe

I get some tops...N,i get my skincare oso...hmm...shopping feeling,很爽。。。hehe...

These 2 are from Body Glove...but i din get this 2 btw...hehe...

So,I'm at home now...yeayy...so glad to be home...!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment