Monday, February 16, 2009

Today, again...busy...damn tired la...
And loads to do la... All group assignment... Then,when should i rest, when should i study(hehe), when should i play my pet society, when should i watch '微笑pasta', omg,yeah,damn busy,how can i watch that...??? =( =( =( how come...

Btw, today we were having our 1st meeting for the Business Management Project...
We juz choose the committee members...
I've appointed as secretary(since high school i always be the secretary kan), i accept it because i want it to be my job, i trust in my secretary work...hehe... Maybe my face is sooo secretary... still remember during high school when Yi Shen interview me, i be d secretary at last... Committee for selling activity pun... For Persatuan agama islam pun,i always do the job of secretary, although i'm the assistant, i dun wanna be secretary that time coz penat la,sana sini scrtry...

Btw,this project committee
Leader : Karshinni
Assistant : Pei Yin
Secretary : Yeayy me...(hah)
Vice-sec : Harshinni
Treasurer : Elisya
Promoting leader : Cyndilyn

I hope we can manage this task well....it a difficult task...=( I hope this will go on smoothly
And after that we having drama discussion, finish up the script...hihi...that's fun... =)

Okie...

No comments:

Post a Comment