Friday, January 13, 2012

Most Beautiful Faces 2011

There's this time, suddenly in the car, ijat and i talk about the list of the Most Beautiful Faces 2011, can get the complete list here!

TC Candler presents The 22nd Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces-2011

I would like to mark some of my favourite faces in the list for 2011! ;)

94 anne hathaway

I like her since i watch her in Princess Diaries, and then she's just pretty in The Devil Wears Prada, so she's just one of my favourite beautiful face!

89 demi lovato

She was in the same list last year, she was ranked 49... I saw her in Disney Channel of course and she's one of my favourite disney star other than Ashley Tisdale & Selena Gomez

87 lindsay lohan

She was in the list too last year, she's number 46... I like her since the movie, Mean Girls...


46 minka kelly

She's gorgeous, beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful! I admire her... She's adorable in Charlies Angels 2011!!!

36 leighton meester

Awww, this is my favourite of all!!!
She's my totally idol!!! She's beautiful, cute, adorable, amazing girl! I love her! And of course she's the famous Blair waldorf from Gossip Girl...!
She was in this list for 2010 and ranked number 4!!!

29 shu qi

One of my favourite hong kong actress... Because she's just, beautiful! I love her in So Close!

1 Emma Watson

From cute, to pretty...
She's the winner of the list, but sorry, she's not my favourite ;)









2 comments:

  1. Should include yours :) sebab Allah jadikan kita sebaik kejadian, dan awak cantik :)

    Follow enti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for dropping by! :)

    Hehe, yes, everyone is beautiful in their own ways, and personalities... ;)

    ReplyDelete