Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Seminggu Beraya - 2019

Raya day-1 : Petaling Jaya

This year, we celebrated the first day of raya at my husbands side.
Our theme is gray
And the foods, not much, just simple usual dishes on the table.
My mom-in-law ordered some chicken rendang and sate, having them with some lemang, nasi himpit segera & kuah kacang.

After breakfast, we go to the mosque for sembahyang raya. And got back home and go beraya at some of our neighbours houses, before headed back to Pahang.







Kuala Lipis, Pahang.

Around evening, we reached K.Lipis. 
Visited some of our relatives, and we spent the night at Mak Itam's house in Lipis.

at Mak Itam's house in Lipis...


Raya day-2 : Temerloh & Segamat

Early in the morning, we departed from K.Lipis to Temerloh, our Mak Long's house.
All of my husbands relatives (mom-in-law's side) gathered at Mak Long house and we could meet everyone here! :) They were having some kenduri & doa selamat for our arwah Pak Long.

No photos at Temerloh :(



Raya Day-3 : Segamat

Back to Segamat on the 2nd night of raya, Iqi's mak (tokma) and dek (tokki) already waited for us with homecooked dinner! :p

And we stayed home for the rest of the day waiting for guests.
My mom cooked Laksa Johor for the 3rd day of raya!!! 
Loving it and had a lot of it, since i've already missed rendang with maman that my mom usually cook for the first raya :(

As per usual, on 3rd day of raya, my house will be loaded with people.
My aunties, uncles, atok2 sedara etc.

Breakfast with his dek/tokki


Raya Day-4 : Pasir Gudang & Kulai

On the 4th day of raya, we went south, to visits my aunties in JB area.
We went to a few houses including my papa's siblings and my mama's sister.

Nothing much, 'cause going to Johor takes a lot of time. So we just went to a few houses and balik Segamat.

  
Our 4th raya ootd.


Raya Day-5 : Muar

It almost our last few days of raya holidays.
Went to Muar on the 5th day of raya. Went there quite late, 'cause we were still tired of the journey to JB the previous day.

So, we reached Muar in the evening.
On the way there, we dropped by Tangkak to visit one of my mom's aunty, my tok ulong.

Once we reached Muar, we went to the foodcourt at Jalan Maharani and have Mee Bandung Muar. 
I had the one from Mee Bandung Abang Sayang. We wanted to have Mee Bandung Abu Hanifah, tapi dah tutup :(
Tak sah kalau tak makan.
Lepas tu baru pergi mana-mana rumah yang patut :p

At the foodcourt, Iqi was sleeping, tak dapat makan Mee Bandung :p 


And lastly, we spent our 6th and 7th day of raya at my hometown, Segamat.
I love spending time in my house, the place i grown up! 
So much to do there! So many memories! We even get married there! The house is so cozy!
And the memories are so unforgettable... 
I wish i could stay there...

2 comments:

  1. Syoknya ^^ Sakan beraya eratkan silaturrahim. Syaza tahun ni simple je. Since FIL pun baru je meninggal Ramadhan haritu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innalillah. Takziah ye... Biasa lah, kalau ada orang tua ni, meriah lah raya kita... Kalau dah takde mungkin lain, kan... :)

    ReplyDelete