Wednesday, February 20, 2019

#Birthday : 03022019 in Ipoh





Attended a wedding event in Ipoh one day before my birthday. 
My husband and I planned to stay over since the wedding is at night.
And my family joined in last minute.
(Nak celebrate birthday anak perempuan kesayangan dia lettew)
No actually my parents joined in just to spend the weekend with their cucu, Rifqi.
I'm their no.2 now, or maybe worst :p

So when we had our breakfast at the coffee house, on my birthday, i got a call from an unknown no.
Well, someone ordered a flower bouquet from Ipoh...

Anddd he prepared the present too!
Well done, sayang! :p

And my 29th birthday candles selamat ditiup oleh Rifqi.








So, I'm 29, and blessed.
I dont have to hide my age, 'cause i'm not expecting anything from anyone else.
All that matters are the people i love, and love me unconditionally.
I'm so blessed, for being nobody, achieved nothing yet in life, but still have all the love and life that i needed.
Alhamdulillah for everything.
Alhamdulillah for another year of life.

And i'm just glad and so blessed just being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister...
It's the best feeling in the world.
(Alhamdulillah) 

Love, 
A Girl Like You
(Still the same old A Girl Like You)

No comments:

Post a Comment