Monday, February 26, 2018

Birthday Celebration @ Colonial Cafe, The Majestic Hotel

Well, my husband, always tried to surprise me during my birthday, always try to do something out of the box, and twisted his words so that i couldn't guess where he's taking me, and what presents he bought for me...


His tongue always got twisted on my birthday... 
Walaupun always tak romantic one... 
Well, i realized, romantic is not that crucial, but love and responsibility is wayyy important in marriage, dengar k adik2!



So this year, here we are, he choosed the Colonial Cafe, The Majestic Hotel KL to celebrate my birthday...
We came during tea time, and the tea set by the Colonial Cafe is all set, we cannot choose, and we cannot order ala carte as well, everything is set... 



Once we were seated, they will bring the desserts set for two for each table...
(if table tu ada 4 orang, then they'll bring TWO tea time set for two... Kalau 6 orang, THREE tea time set for two... nak i teruskan ke?)



In that said set, they have scones, cakes, sandwiches, and also some savouries like tartlets etc. 



Ok la, everything is sedap, if u're a sweet tooth, that's better!
But if u skip lunch for this, maybe u should bawak bekal or something... :p 
It just light tea time set, and since everything was sweet, so, tak kenyang sangat lah... :p



And finally, my birthday cake came in with the staffs singing happy birthday song for me... 
Guess who's excited? Yes, of course not Izzat, of course Rifqi yang excited!
And guess how many times we have to borrow the staff lighter to let him blow the candle over and over?



Well, I'm the happiest woman on earth, thank u papa Rifqi and Rifqi! Love u both till eternity ♥

 


 




 


 




 






 


 


 




 







No comments:

Post a Comment