Tuesday, September 26, 2017

...word by word, you create your life ♥

It not easy to start writing you see...

Writing blog, u need to wait for the perfect timing, to turn moments into words, to start thinking about how to start the paragraph, find suitable sentences and let your finger dancing on the keyboard, it is really not cut and paste kinda thingy, and totally not instagram-like, where u can just choose a picture, find a caption or if u cant think of any good caption, just put a few emoji to replace the captions, and then do hashtag, choose a filter, and post! 
Blogging is totally NOT LIKE THAT!

But passion will always take me back to this blog :) 
I love reminiscing the old times and that is why i started this blog... 
And as time goes by, i can see myself grow, hopefully, older and wiser...  

All the memories when i was young, all the memories with my loves one,our dates; the happiest moment when i graduated, started working;the moment i became a wife, and then a mother, everything, everything is here (as long as blogspot is still there)

It will always be the memories i want to keep and look back, and maybe one day, it would be pages that i could share with my kids...

I just wanted to say that, i love blogging... 
Cheers to all bloggers! 


p/s : I have a lot to update, not important events, but there are all so important to me ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment