Thursday, August 17, 2017

Rifqi's Birthday Celebration - Rifqi turns 1!

Maybe my sequences of entries update are quite miserable... Pardon me for that! So now, i would like to update on Rifqi's birthday party which were held on 23rd July, during raya this year!

My parents suggested that it best to have the celebration on Raya 'cause Rifqi's actual birthday falls one day before Ramadhan...

On the 23rd morning, my mom and i were so busy in the kitchen while Izzat & my brother busy hanging up the balloons outside the house, Rifqi just watched BabyTV by himself while waiting for his tokki to buy roti canai for our breakfast...
Time flies so fast and we didnt realize that it finally 1pm and we should go get ready!
(Rifqi was fast asleep with his papa already around 11am something, so that he'll be full of energy to blow the candle later!)

We finally ready at around 2pm++, where, the guests already arrived...
And the cutting cake ceremony is held around 3pm++!

Rifqi doesn't understand much, but he was happy when the candles were light up! 
And we got busy with the guests until, evening... Rifqi too!



The preparations 

Thinking and imagining things is hard, since i'm not creative kind of person...
So all i can think about is, what are we (me, husband & rifqi) going to wear; how to, a lil bit, decorate the house; and what to put on the desserts table...






We had several trips to Mr DIY & Kaison...
And these places are such great place for my search... I got almost everything from here! 


The theme

Not much of a theme...
I just stressed on red color baloons to represents Elmo... That's because Rifqi loves to watch Furchestor Hotel so much, and he loves the character Elmo...


The Decorations

Not much, just baloons, and some backdrop!
I decided to just hang the "Happy Birthday" wordings and place some of Rifqi's photos at the back... 
 My uncle helped a lot...He did all that for us!

As for the baloons, my brother, husband, and cousin lah bertungkus lumus memanjat, where the instructions came from my uncle :p


The Desserts Table

A few elements only on the table, the table is not much of a size, so i don't want it to look so crowded...

There is Rifqi's Elmo Birthday Cake, Secret Recipe's Choc Cheese Berries, eclairs & fruit puffs from Aneka Rasa Food; tiny bites in red & blue; bread butter pudding by my uncle; paper cups, plates & hats from MR DIY, and some snacks...

Cupcakes toppers are all by yours truly...


The Birthday Cake

I ordered the cake from an insta seller, Fleur Cakery... 
Gosh, i'm so satisfied with the cake...
The cake was chocolate & vanilla topped with butter cream, and it was unexpectedly delicious!
I kept on munching on that until the next morning...

And, the looks of the elmo, it was nicely done... 
Rifqi smiled at me when he saw the Elmo, he was excited...!

The blue and red tinybite are from this baker as well!
The red velvet tiny cupcakes are so delicious, and one of my uncle's friend which were also our guest, even asked where i ordered these cakes...!


The menu

All the foods from the table are homemade by my mama & me...
And my in laws brought some foods too! And my uncle did prepared some desserts!

Some of the foods are : Lodeh, rendang ayam, kuah kacang, chicken rice, laksa johor, karipap, agar-agar santan, triffles, sate, kek batik, nuggets etc...

I wrote it here so that when Rifqi grow up he will know how much he missed, cause he is still a baby masa ni :p


Conclusion

Thank you for coming everyone who came! U made our day! :)

To Rifqi Taqiuddin, we love u!














No comments:

Post a Comment