Sunday, August 6, 2017

Myeongdong Topokki, One Utama


We went out on a weekend, and it was Mother's Day that day (just saying)...
And I, still having post vacation blues(agaknya)... Keep on craving for Korean food, wahahaha!

Found this one Korean eatery at One Utama(new wing), Myeongdong Topokki... It is a small kiosk (but with chairs and tables), and it is very near to the Cold Storage... And it is halal certified, by the government! 
I'm more than happy to dine there!


Menu

Serves various kind of Korean dishes such as Topokki, Ramyun(yang macam magi2 tu), rice etc.
And they served various side dishes as well...

I ordered Soondubu Jigae(beef), RM 17.80; while my husband ordered Bulogi, RM 17.80...


Prices

The main dishes prices ranging from RM 15 and above. But all the main dishes are served with 3 side dishes (like any other Korean eatery) which are Kimchi(for sure) and some veges/bilis...


I am more than happy about their foods... I've tried out two branches (One Utama & Paradigm branches)... I'm a satisfied customer!
Happy trying guys!


His beef bulgogi


My Jiggaee



No comments:

Post a Comment