Monday, August 21, 2017

Clothing Color Combinations Ideas




Starting Monday with a beneficial entry like this! Erm... I'm lovin' it!
  
Color coordinations & combinations is very important to me... Wearing the right outfits, with the right hijab, carrying the right handbag and then walk in the right shoes, it all matters to me! 
I don't want to be the centre of attractions with the wrong reason...

Oh one more thing, i don't prefer color blocking, but i would wear 'em once in a while...
My most favourite is pastel colors, and i would wear them often! 

Anyway, here's are some color combinations ideas i would like to share! 
I ranked them from my most favourite, to the least (but still favor)!

Pink to grayed jade

Pink & turquoise


Color layers








Rose brown to grayed jade


Blue + neutral


Layers of purple + beige/champagne


Purples & peach


Purple, pink &  peachy flamingo



Layers of green & turquoise



Yellow & neutral colors (eg:gray)



Green and beige




Blue + orange








Erm, i hate pairing yellow with green :pp

(Pics credit to http://discovercolor.ru/)
















No comments:

Post a Comment