Monday, July 11, 2016

Raya 2016


I hope it not too late to wish whoever happens to read this post, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir & batin! 

So, this year raya, 1st day, I'm still in the middle of my pantang, day-41 :p
Not so pantang anymore lah... 
It just, i still wear my socks, control my foods and drinks and didn't carry anything heavy... 

In Segamat, not much, my grandma just passed away two months before ramadhan...
We just gather at my parent's house, with my aunts & uncles, have a nice meal, bersalam-salaman, berbahagi duit raya & photography sesh...
It the same thing every year, color baju je yang bertukar2... :p

New parents in the house!

But this year, as for me and husband, and Rifqi's Tok Ma & Tok Ki as well as puksu boy, it is a whole new level of happiness in our home... 






Tok Cik Rifqi tolong tangkap gambar... 





2 comments: