Monday, July 18, 2016

The 1st Wedding Anniversary : Lodge Paradize Poolside Coffeehouse



I haven't share anything about this yet... 
Our first wedding anniversary celebration 
I was preggy back then... Too lazy to do anything... 
Everything was a surprise, from him♥  Jangan jelous :p












He booked a hotel room in Seri Pacific KL... Stayed there for one night
That evening, he went for swimming while i just read my magazine by the pool...

And when i asked him where are we going for dinner, he refused to tell me... 
Until that night, he told me we're going to have chinese foods and is it ok for me... 
Me and baby dont mind... 

This is our first time here in Lodge Paradize
 It has been a while since our last foodhunting activity... Since i was pregnant we didnt do much of foodhunting 'cause i'm quite sensitive to unpleasant smells... 

Lodge Paradize Poolside Coffeehouse

They basically serves chinese & western cuisines...
Not a place for fine dining, it is more of family hangout spot...

My husband and i ordered a lot of dishes, too many, we didnt managed to finish 'em all...
I'm lovin' the ambience, we were seated exactly by the pool... 
Food wise, i am also satisfied... 

I yang sedang menghadap tomyam tu...


The love of my life...

Masih berdua...








Just the two of us, exactly 3 days before i gave birth to Rifqi... :p


No comments:

Post a Comment